The newest product available from Invisalign is “Invisalign Teen”. It incorporates the latest technology available from Invisalign and allows patients to begin their stealth orthodontic treatment younger (even while they still have some baby teeth) and therefore finish their treatment earlier.
You no longer have to straighten your teeth the old-fashioned way, with metal braces. The Invisalign Teen™ system lets you do it the modern, hygienic way. Your new smile is created with the most innovative technology – a series of clear aligners that are custom-fit to your teeth.
The first thing you should know is that an average treatment takes about a year. Plus your treatment can begin even if you don’t have all of your permanent teeth. Invisalign Teen was designed to meet your needs.
As NZ’s first ever Platinum Invisalign Provider, Dr Tiang is also one of the few dentists in the country who is able provide Invisalign Teen.
- snap on your teeth easily.
- are comfortable and practically invisible.
- allow for your growing permanent teeth.
- gently and continuously move your teeth in small increments.
- are worn for about two weeks. Then you swap them for a new pair.
- have a Blue Dot Wear Indicator, designed to show an estimation of wear-time. The dot is designed to fade to clear over a two-week period if you wear (20 to 22 hours everyday) your aligners properly.
- can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing, or going to a special event.
- are replaceable if lost. That’s right, you get up to six free individual aligners.
Check out the video below to find out more about Invisalign Teen